- I got my Multiple-Subject Teaching Credential from California State University, Fullerton.
- This is my third year at Sycamore and my second time teaching first grade!
- I got married in December and my husband and I went on our honeymoon this summer to Greece, Italy, and Turkey!
- I love to go hiking and bake in my spare time.
- I am a dog lover and hope to have one of my own one day!
- Clorox wipes
- White copy paper
- Colored copy paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Mini water bottles
Digital Report Cards
Hi Sycamore Families,
In the past, report cards have been given to students to take home. As we move forward, report cards will be digital. First-trimester report cards will be emailed out on the afternoon of Friday, November 18th.
REPORT CARDS WILL NOT BE PHYSICALLY SENT HOME OR MAILED HOME.
To receive your student(s) report card(s), you will need to log into PowerSchool. Please follow these steps:
2. Log in to your account
3. Click on Email Notification on the left-hand side
4. Click Opt-In
5. Put in the email that you want to receive your student(s) report card(s)
6. Create a password
7. Confirm the password
8. Click Submit
*YOU WILL NEED TO DO THIS FOR EACH STUDENT.
Please see the picture below with step-by-step directions:
1. To ‘Opt-In’ from the Public Portal (Parent Account), log into the portal and click on ‘Email Notification’ on the left navigation bar/column.
2. Once directed to the Email Notification page, click on the ‘Document Delivery’ tab and check the box provided in front of the Opt-in field.
3. Hit Submit after checking the box so that the change is recorded by the system.
Please reach out to me if you have any issues.
(951) 678-5217 Ext. 108
Cell: (951) 414-5475